HAIR TRANSPLANT: Dublin to Foster City
Dublin is just a short drive from Foster City! We’re seeing more and more interest for “Dublin CA Hair Transplantation” among Dublin and other East Bay residents. If you live or work in the Dublin / San Ramon region, we urge you to consider “hair transplant” travel to our office in Foster City, California. We’re passionate about Dublin and Northern California but do advise that some of the best hair transplant clinics are located in the “Peninsula Cooridor” from San Francisco to San Jose. We’re located in Foster City, and have world-class technology and specialists for both male and female hair loss treatments.
- Book an appointment below.
- Call 650-638-1226.
- Our FRIENDLY staff will help you schedule your FREE consultation either online or in-person. Easy, fast, and confidential!
ADVANTAGES OF SILICON VALLEY HAIR INSTITUTE
- World-renowned hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Miguel Canales.
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) / Robotic technology using the ARTAS robotic hair transplant system.
- Free online consultation. We make it easy – you can have your consultations prior to commitment / surgery via Zoom / Internet.
- Office located in Foster City, central to the Bay Area. Make a commute of it, or come for three days to realize better hair. Enjoy the fabulous Peninsula / San Francisco scene and its tourist attractions including fine dining, nightlife, museums and more before / after your surgery.
- Generally, speaking it’s a three day hair transplant process:
- Day 1: Travel / arrival from Dublin, California to Foster City, CA. Evaluation and surgical prep for your hair transplant.
- Day 2: Hair transplant surgery.
- Day 3: Recovery and re-evaluation of your hair transplant.
More Information on Dublin CA Hair Transplant Surgery
For our Dublin, California, clients, we offer the following hair transplantation services:
- Free Consultation. As explained above, we offer a free “virtual consultation” to our Dublin California clients. This makes the process extremely efficient, and you have zero cost to investigate your hair transplant options. We highly recommend that you compare us with California-based hair transplant providers.
- ARTAS / FUE / ROBOTIC technology. Dr. Miguel Canales will evaluate your hair loss issues, and make recommendations on the best hair transplant strategy, which might be the more “manual” FUT process or the more “robotic” ARTAS process. Each head of hair is unique – whether male or female, straight hair or curly hair, European, African American, or Asian. Dr. Canales will evaluate your hair loss and give you your options.
- Affordable Hair Transplant for Dublin California. Our focus is 100% on high quality outcomes. But, that said, we are price competitive on a qualitative basis. We are a top-rated hair clinic in the San Francisco Bay Area and we use the state-of-the-art technology where appropriate. We can work with your budget from an all-inclusive perspective, helping you to compare total costs and quality of a Bay Area hair transplant vs. a hair transplant as for example overseas or in Los Angeles.
- Hair Transplant for Women. Women who live or work in Northern California might be especially frustrated with their options. Fortunately, we are experienced with female hair loss issues and are known as the best women’s hair loss clinic in the Bay Area.
- Beard Transplantations. Many Dublin CA residents want a full, bushy beard. We can provide that type of facial hair transplant as well.
- Eyebrow Transplants. Again, this is a type of hair transplantation that is not necessarily available in Dublin, CA, Livermore, Pleasanton, etc. We have the correct technology and skill to provide an eyebrow transplant to regain bushy, vibrant eyebrows.
- Other specialties. We are full-service hair transplant clinic, offering everything for Dublin residents ranging from micropigmentation, the HTX360 experience, pubic hair transplant, and transgender hair transplant services. During your confidential and respectful consultation, inquire of Dr. Canales as to your specific hair loss issues.
Historical Factoid: Dublin California
The City of Dublin has long been known as a crossroads of the San Francisco Bay Area. Dublin is located at the crossroads of two major highways: Interstate 580 and Interstate 680. However, the significance as a crossroads dates back hundreds of years, even to times when Native American trading trails crossed here. The significance of crossroads grew over time to include Spanish explorers; early Mexican and mission trails; gold rush travelers; early ranchers and farmers; stagecoaches; freight wagons; and later, bicycles, cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
With Dublin at the center, important road connections led north to Martinez and Contra Costa county, south to San Jose and Santa Clara county, east to Stockton and the East Coast, and west to Hayward, Oakland, and San Francisco. Through the years, Dublin has seen Native American hunters and traders; migrating families looking for new homes; gold seekers; farmers; ranchers; military convoys on the way to war; and many, many cars on their commute.